Is Your Bearded Dragon Unhappy?
Here Are A Few Telltale Signs:
You may have a serious problem if your bearded dragon is:
- Shedding less than normal skin
- Experiences excessive weight loss
- Not eating at all, or eating very little
- Gaping or Gasping when breathing
- Has trouble drinking water
- Difficulty opening eyes and moving around
- Faded or Off Skin Color
- Having trouble moving bottom legs
- Constantly burrowing away
- Choking on food or trouble swallowing
- Acting defensive or crazy when held
- Foul smelling diarrhea
- Keeps scratching or attacking its cage
- Broken Nails
- Sleeping all day instead of being alert
Did you decide to invest in a bearded dragon over a more conventional pet, thinking you could just put it in an cage and forget about it?
Did someone tell you that if you’d get one of these cool reptiles you could watch them hunt and play all day? That you could get “dates” by letting them ride on your shoulder?
The’ve only got the story HALF RIGHT and it’s Killing your Pet.
I admit I love these bearded dragons, or beardies, as I like to call them. I have kept and bred them for over 10 years, which makes me one of the most recognized authorities when it comes to these little reptiles.
Unfortunately, not all bearded dragon owners have the knowledge and experience that I and other experts possess. These people just go out to the local pet store or herp shop and expect to purchase a bearded dragon that is just as easy to care for as the common goldfish. As a result, these inexperienced owners make mistakes that seriously endangers the well-being of their beloved bearded dragon!
In order to fully understand why bearded dragons need such special attention and care, it is important to know their history. The bearded dragon originally came from Australia, from the wild…, which means…
Bearded Dragons Are Living in Desert & Rocky Areas!
Now imagine taking a bearded dragon from its natural habitat in a dry desert, where temperatures can rise well over 90 degrees in the day and drop to under 45 degrees at night… and dropping them…
In A Cage!
Unless you live in the desert, it is doubtful that your cage has favourable conditions for the bearded dragon…, which means you must “create” an artificial environment that is similar to a where the beardie is coming from.
Do not expect to just through the Bearded Dragon in a cage with a little food and water. It is just not that simple!
This is where all the problems seem to come in with bearded dragon owners. Most people have no idea how to give their dragons everything they need… nor do they have any idea of the expenses involved!
Because the equipment you set up must mimic their natural habitat… owning a bearded dragon can be quite costly!
Fortunately, over my 10 years of raising bearded dragons, I have come up with a number of shortcuts and tips that can save you some serious money…while still providing your bearded dragon with a top-notch, luxurious habitat!
Sure, you could spend countless hours on the internet reading webpage after webpage about bearded dragons and you still will have no idea about the best to care for them… The reason for this is that most of the people that are posting on internet are just as inexperienced and do not have a clue how to take proper care of a bearded dragon!
It’s like the blind leading the blind!
Why in the world would you want to waste your time trying to learn from such newbies when you can pick the brain of an experienced bearded dragon owner and breeder… someone who actually makes a living doing just that?
Why worry if you are doing everything right… when you can know all of the proper techniques to care for your bearded dragon?
Introducing my book…
“Bearded Dragon Missing Manual”
Pet store owners and professional breeders do not want you to learn all the secrets in this exceptional book.
The reason for that is once you read what I have to say about caring for bearded dragons…
- You will KNOW how to determine if your bearded dragon is healthy or needs to go to the vet right away.
- You will KNOW the proper foods to keep your bearded dragon happy and healthy.
- You will KNOW the warning signs of common health problems that plague bearded dragons.
- You will KNOW what to do if your bearded dragons has any type of infection.
I have tried offering compact versions of my manuscript to pet store owners to provide to their customers…
They All Had A Lame Excuse About Pet Owners
Not Being Able to Understand “So Much Information”!
Therefore, I have decided to make this information directly accessible to you via the Internet…making it available for immediate download. No matter if you are considering owning a bearded dragon, or you already have one of these lovable creatures at home…you will be able to refer to this book time and time again to ensure you are treating your bearded dragon properly.
“Gave me a clear idea of what to do…”
I found a lot of great info you about the bearded dragon care in this book. It is well-organized, and gave me a clear idea of what to do and what not to do as regards raising bearded dragons. It has been to me a real help while ensuring that I provide the best for my beardie. Thanks a lot.
- Stella Evans
” This book is one of the best“
I own two bearded dragons and bought several books about how to proper care this lizards. I have to say that this book is one of the best, in special for beginners. It is written in a very easy to read style, unlike many other and I really like that. It is very informative. The book tells you everything you have to know if you are a Bearded Dragon owner or wants to buy one. How to choose a Bearded Dragon, the cage set up, breeding, the right nutrition and much more. I especially found the “food part” informative. I highly recommend this book!
- Jonella Marion, UK
“Required reading for any bearded dragon owner…”
I’ve been a bearded dragon owner for over 20 years. Without a doubt, this should be required reading for any bearded dragon owner, in special for beginners.
In fact, I’ve recommended it to several fellow bearded dragon owners myself. Thank you so much for putting this together. How can I help to spread the word?
- John Phillips, Canada
Here are a few of the things that you will learn about in my book just on selecting a bearded dragon, to help you choose the best one:
- 8 tips you should know about bearded dragons, before buying.
- 11 facts you must know when selecting a bearded dragon. Ignore one of these and you might get a sick bearded dragon!
- The 2 main varieties of bearded dragons… and which one you SHOULD choose for easier care (Most people who don’t know better choose the other species for the wrong reason!)
- 12 negative warnings you must be aware when buying a dragon.
- 8 ways to know for sure whether your bearded dragon is male or female (even some pet store owners get this wrong, which can lead to a number of unexpected problems in the future)
- The 4 good places where you can find quality bearded dragons. And bad places you should not use.
- Why you should NEVER buy a bearded dragon from a pet shop with overcrowded stock (you will just be throwing money down the drain)
- 4 additional sources, other than local pet shops, where you can get a bearded dragon (generally for a lower price and a healthier dragon… if you know where to go)
- Whether you should purchase an adult bearded dragon, or a less expensive juvenile.
- 7 indications of a healthy bearded dragon (never choose a bearded dragon that does not exhibit ALL of these signs)
- 1 deadly mistake most new pet owners make, when feeding their bearded dragon (resulting in death)
- The first thing you should definitely do after acquiring a new bearded dragon (you may be surprised)
- A shopping list of 9 items you should purchase before bringing home a new bearded dragon (Do not make the mistake of waiting to obtain these items AFTER you bring home your bearded dragon)
After you have chosen the bearded dragon that is right for you, it is crucial that you learn how to communicate with your new little friend. Unfortunately, bearded dragons do not talk; therefore, you must rely on body language to determine if your lizard is happy and healthy.
Learning to understand the body language of the bearded dragon is very important to ensure your beloved pet has everything it needs!
“I Am Going To Tell Them All About This Book”
I bought your book when I first got my beardie. I didn’t know anything about these animals except what I had been told by the pet store. Your book is a lifesaver. I got all my questions answered. The Bearded Dragon Missing Manual is great value for money.
I love the “recommended diet table” you have included, well done. Geronimo, my beardie thanks you too..
- Leigh Hudgins, Ottawa, Canada
“This Book Was Exactly What I Needed!”
I looked for info on housing bearded dragons and I found here everything needed to know. The part about substrates I found especially useful (what to use, what not to use).
I just had some sad experiences before I found your book Bearded Dragon Missing Manual.
- Lynn, San Diego, US
I am also going to teach you about setting up an enclosure for your bearded dragon. Keep in mind; it is crucial that you create an artificial environment that accurately mimics the bearded dragon’s natural habitat.
You will learn about:
- What are the right things you must get for the cage, the right places where to install them…Sample set-ups for their cages. Detailed for Babies and for adults.
- Learn what type of special lighting and heating you need in your dragon cage (pay attention, this can kill your bearded dragon if not done well)!
- Vital info of how to clean and maintain your dragon and the cage to ensure a long, long live!
- How big do bearded dragons grow and what equipment do you need to look for when housing a bearded dragon?
- How to buy a good bearded dragon cage and all the needed equipment … without spending a fortune?
- 3 types of substrate you should NEVER use in the cage of your bearded dragons (If ingested, these could cause instant death.)
- The 2 specific behaviors your bearded dragon will display either when it’s too cold and wet, or when it’s too hot and dry. (When you see your dragon behaving like this, check the temperature and humidity levels immediately.)
- 47 kinds of deadly plants you should NEVER put in the enclosure of your bearded dragon (Warning – These are not exotic plants… but very COMMON household plants found in most homes! Make sure none of these come into contact with your beardie.)
- How to maintain harmony in a tank with more than one beardie (follow these tips to make sure your Beardies aren’t mistreating one another).
- What type of covering works best for bearded dragon habitats (hint – never use glass! Glass blocks UV rays, and can also cause toxic gases to build up in the habitat, which is unhealthy for your bearded dragon).
- All about outdoor habitats, and whether an outdoor vivarium or greenhouse is the right choice for you.
- 17 precautions to take should you decide to let you beardie roam freely in the house.
- A complete guide to setting up the perfect beardie habitat. This is your beardie’s home, so it’s important to make sure things are set up the right way.
- 6 best type of substrate to use for baby beardies and adult dragons.
- How and where to position your heat lamps and a thermometer to keep your dragon’s habitat at the ideal temperature (hint – heating extremely important, but you can easily ‘burn’ your beardie if things get to hot. You’ll learn essential tips for keeping the temperature just right).
- How to make your own shelter box to place inside your habitat, plus tips for buying premade boxes.
- 7 best places where you should position your bearded dragon tank and how to setup the best lighting situation.
- How to create ideal temperature ranges for your bearded dragon within its habitat, including basking daytime, general daytime, normal night, pre-breeding day, and pre-breeding night.
In addition to providing your bearded dragon with the right enclosure, you must also learn the proper way to handle and keep your pet healthy. You have probably noticed how at ease expert owners are when handling these lizards…this is because they know exactly what they are doing as well as what NOT to do!
“It worked and she is much better”
Hi, I bought the online book Bearded Dragon Missing Manual , because I have a big bearded dragon, and she was very aggressive in our house. I got several good tips from the book as well as a personal email on how to correct her behavior.
It worked and she is now much much better. I am very pleased and satisfied I bought the book. Thanks a bunch Mario for doing what you do.- Alfred C.Clark, USA
Get ready to learn:
- 9 vital signs that tell you your new buddy is healthy.
- 15 top diseases bearded dragons get. How to deal with each of them so that your friend will always be in the best condition.
- A gaping mouth is a common gesture of bearded dragons, but it could also mean your dragon is a few weeks away from death.
- How to safely handle multiple Beardies without passing disease and bacteria between them.
- 3 Common pet owner mistakes that make a dragon feel nervous. (If you commit these mistakes, your dragon will treat you like a predator)
- Top 10 diseases bearded dragons get. How to deal with each of them so that your friend will always be in the best condition.
- 20 bearded dragon warning signs that could save your bearded dragon’s life.
- 13 do’s and don’ts of handling your bearded dragon (essential rules for EVERY crestie owner).
- Why you should NEVER kiss or cuddle with a bearded dragon, no matter how cute.
- The truth about gut-loading bearded dragons.
- How to choose a vet who specialises in caring for bearded dragons and 7 questions to ask any vet before hiring him / her
- 11 correct way to provide your dragon with enough Vitamin D3 to activate its metabolism… so it doesn’t suffer from seizures.
- How to prevent undue stress for your bearded dragons.
- 3 deadly parasites that tend to attack (and kill) bearded dragons, and how to keep your bearded dragon parasite-free.
- What you must know about “Impaction” to keep your dragon away from lethargy, constipation and even paralysis!
- How to overcome the single biggest problem bearded dragons face that can lead to weak, weird or even broken bones.
- The first thing you should do when your dragon becomes lethargic.
- All about Bearded Dragon disorders, including their causes and the best course of treatment. Learn how to spot Beardie illnesses quickly, including nutritional disorders, infectious diseases, respiratory diseases, viral illnesses, fungal diseases, gastrointestinal infections, traumatic injuries, hereditary diseases, reproductive disorders, neurological disorders, and environmental disorders.
A proper diet is essential to raising a happy bearded dragon that will be around for many years. If your beardie is fed properly, it will grow properly and live a long, healthy life. Unfortunately, many pet owners are not feeding their bearded dragons the ideal food for optimal growth…or they are spending too much money on fancy pet food.
“You Saved My Bearded Dragon Life…”
When my beautiful bearded dragon started showing signs of sickness, I went desperately searching around the internet for some proper advice to help save his life.
I found your ebook, Bearded Dragon Missing Manual, and the best part was that with the instant download I could have that advice right away. I was able to find out exactly what was wrong with my bearded dragon and now he’s happily in his tank while I write this.
Thanks for being there when I needed you Mario. You saved my bearded dragons life, quite literally!.
- Jennifer Garner, US
“No more aggression bearded dragons”
Thank you for the Bearded Dragon Missing Manual. I am enjoying it immensely and can
see where it will be very helpful. You have some wonderful advice and useful tips. I will be happy to recommend it to everyone I know that will be getting a new bearded dragon.- Judy M, USA
- 7 items never to include in your beardie diet. Include one of these and your new buddy could die!
- How to get bearded dragons to eat their vegetables, if they refuse to do so?
- 44 types of vegetables that are safe for your bearded dragon, and provides the MOST nutritional value.
- 5 kinds of deadly insects which should never be given to your bearded dragon.
- The best time of day to feed your bearded dragon to ensure it stays happy and healthy.
- Choosing and administering the right supplements for your bearded dragon.
- How to gut-load insects that you feed to your bearded dragon.
- The truth about commercial food and why most experienced bearded dragon owners do NOT feed their bearded dragons ONLY commercial food without supplementing.
- Why you should be very careful when catching live insects from your backyard for your bearded dragon
If you have read this far, you must understand just how valuable the information I reveal in my book is for helping pet owners take care of their bearded dragons In fact, your veterinarian may not even know about half the stuff you are going to learn from me…simply because he or she is not a bearded dragon expert!
In my Bearded Dragon Missing Manual, I also teach you about some of the more advanced topics for dealing with bearded dragons, such as:
How To BREED Bearded Dragons Like A Professional!
Obviously, breeding your own bearded dragon requires some additional knowledge; however, it can be an extremely rewarding experience…if you know what you are doing. I have first-hand experience breeding crested geckos, and I can teach you everything you need to know on the subject.
You will learn:
- Things to consider before you get started breeding your own bearded dragons.
- How to determine if you bearded dragons are ready to breed.
- How to understand breeding behaviour
- When the breeding season occurs
- How to determine if your bearded dragon is male or female once it reaches sexual maturity
- How to determine which material is the best substrate to use for your female bearded dragon
- How to save money building a nesting box for your bearded dragon
- Why you should avoid placing one male and one female bearded dragon in the same enclosure
- Why your female is still laying fertile eggs months after you have removed the male from her enclosure
- Why you should avoid putting more than one male in the same enclosure
- How much food you should offer your crested gecko depending on whether or not they are breeding
- Why your bearded dragon may choose to lay eggs in the enclosure instead of the nesting box
- How to check for eggs, remove them from the nesting box for incubation and take proper care of them until they hatch successfully
- How you can save money by building an incubator to hatch your bearded dragons, as opposed to paying the high price of a commercial incubator
- How to take care of bearded dragon hatchlings as soon as they hatch
To put it bluntly…
You Will Not Find Another Collection of Tips Like This
Anywhere Else…Unless You Personally Are A Bearded Dragon Expert!
None of the many tips and techniques that you find in Bearded Dragon Missing Manual are based simply on theory, as is the case with many publications on the subject. The information contained throughout this book is based on many years of experience as a bearded dragon owner and breeder.
All my tips, tricks and techniques that you find in my book are based on many years of experience as a bearded dragon owner and breeder.
I make my living with bearded dragons, so I know exactly what I am talking about.
My Bearded Dragon Missing Manual is written with the home bearded dragon owner in mind, so you can bet that it is 100% practical and does not go into sophisticated detail. Everything is explained in plain English. Which means it’s dead-easy to read and understand. And it’s logically laid out.
So What Is This All Worth To You?
I know that you are probably thinking that I’m going to charge you a fortune for the Bearded Dragon Missing Manual and the insider secrets that are going to save you time and money.
And when you think about all that you are going to receive then it’s easy to see why most people assume that I’m going to charge $300, $400 or even $500 dollars.
But I’m not going to charge you $500.. I’m not even going to charge you $100 dollars for the opportunity to raise healthy bearded dragons.
In fact, I am only going to charge you $34.00 $17.00 for everything… and the chance to save months of time and thousands of dollars, you would have otherwise spent buying an unhealthy bearded dragon that dies an early death.
And to think that with a measly investment of $34.00 $17.00 you are going to be able to ensure that you get the quality you need without getting taken advantaged of!
My guide is specially written for the average Joe like you and me, easy to read and easy to understand, so it’s 100% practical and doesn’t involved any sophisticated equipment or knowledge.
And let me reveal you what I’m also going to do to make it even easier for you, I’m going to throw in the following bonuses to make raisng bearded dragons even easier and more enjoyable:
4 Absolutely FREE Bonuses
BONUS #1: 15 Great Food Recipes for your Bearded Dragon (Worth $10). You get it FREE
Ever wondered what else could you feed to your bearded dragon? Many beardies are very picky eaters, so we thought to give you some ideas.
This recipes were used by bearded dragons owners over the world again and again.
Just try them and see how your friend like them.
You get it FREE
BONUS #2: 11 Ideas for your Bearded Dragon Substrate (Worth $10) You get it FREE
What’s The Right One?
Be careful if you use any type of loose substrate when decorating, as many dragons will try to dig under their cage furnishings and can become trapped or crushed if furnishings are not well placed.
Good substrate should be clean and safe.Be careful of substrates that could cause harm to your dragon..
You get it FREE
BONUS #3: Recommended Checklist- What to Do on a Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Basis (Worth $12) You get it FREE
This Checklist will help you take care of your bearded dragon easier than ever imagined possible! Don’t need to go shopping with the book in your hand.
You’ll have the entire shopping list clearly organized, so you won’t miss anything to create the perfect house for your buddy..
If you have ever stressed out about caring for your bearded dragon, you will appreciate this checklist, which provides handy reminders for even the most minor details.
No more making illegible notes on scrap pieces of paper or marking through dates on the calendar… all you have to do is tick the items on this checklist as you go along!
You get it FREE
BONUS #4: Names for Bearded Dragons (Worth $12) You get it FREE
Be sure to find the perfect name for your buddy!The most comprehensive existing list of names for your Dragon.
Choose from over 1.000 Bearded Dragons names for single pets or even for special name for groups of dragons.
You get it FREE
- These 4 Bonuses, which immediately download onto your computer, have a $44.00 combined total value, but you’ll receive them all for absolutely FREE!
Are you beginning to see how valuable this package is? You order the e-book and get a total value of
$44 Bonuses absolutely for FREE!
But I know that some of you might still be skeptical, and this is why I am going to make you an offer that NO ONE will be willing to make…
I’m even willing to guarantee your happiness!
200% Risk Free, Money Back Guarantee!
That’s right! You are going to have all the information, tips and secrets that you need to raise happy and healthy dragons – without any problems whatsoever!And I am so sure that the “Bearded Dragon Missing Manual” will give you everything you need to raise the absolute best bearded dragon possible… that I am willing to guarantee your happiness!
You have a FULL 60 days to test, use and try out everything – all the tips, all the information and all the secrets – and just see for yourself how much more confident, informed and prepared you are for raising bearded dragons.
But, if for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with everything you are going to learn in my ebook, then all you have to do is let me know and I will refund every dime of your order.
And my guarantee is 100% backed, so you know that it is solid!
I’ll even let you keep the ebook and all the bonuses (worth over a hundred dollars) for FREE, just as a way of saying “Thank You”.
Really, you have nothing to lose by ordering today… your happiness is guaranteed… and the information is going to save you thousands of dollars and months of time…
So, are you ready to get started?
You know that Bearded Dragon Missing Manual is going to educate you, prepare you and save you A LOT of time and money.
It time make the first step and get the insider information that you need to have a happy and healthy bearded dragon.
With the Bearded Dragon Missing Manual you have the chance to have all of that and more… but you have to order RIGHT NOW!
NOTE: You Can Download Your Copy Immediately,
Even If It’s 3AM In The Morning!
Your Trusted Bearded Dragon Advisor,
Author, Bearded Dragon Missing Manual
P.S. The Bearded Dragon Missing Manual is the help that you need and the insider information that you deserve!
Don’t let it pass you by. ORDER TODAY and raise bearded dragons with complete confidence!
P.P.S. You really have nothing to lose because I guarantee that you WILL be 100% happy with this information. And to prove it I am giving you a FULL 60 days to try, test and put all of these insider secrets, tips and methods to the test!
But, if you aren’t 100% satisfied then all you have to do is let me know and I will refund every last cent back to you immediately.
Don’t let this amazing opportunity slip away. Order Right Now!